Become a valued sponsor of todayscountry94one you will receive the following:
- A 30 second (professionally produced) voice-over to your exact specifications. We will liaise with you to determine the theme of your voice-over and include all the information that you require to effectively promote your business.
- Sponsorship packages start from a minimum of 50 spots rotations per month of your voice-over.
- Cost for Sponsorship can be catered to your need and budget per month an additional cost of $66 (including GST) for each individual voice-over to be produced.
- Other Sponsorships are available including becoming a major sponsor and sponsoring one of our programs, which entitles your business to be personally mentioned within that program as well as a minimum of 100 spots rotations per month of your voice-over.
- To become a sponsor of todayscountry94one please give us a call on (02) 4323 2441 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one our consultants will be more than happy to assist you.( The office is run on a volunteer staff basis so please allow 24 to 48 hours for response)
Our Audience FACTS
Community radio stations do not have the resources to participate in regular listening surveys. We are able, however, to develop a picture of our audience from industry and our own research, which provides a reasonable guide to who’s listening. We have been able to gauge our listening through questions in a local omnibus survey and drawing on data provided by the Community Broadcasting Association of Australia (CBAA).
The latest research by McNair Ingenuity Research on behalf of the CBAA shows in non-metropolitan areas, such as the Central Coast, 30% of people listen to community radio. That’s 30% of 333,119 or 99,936 people.
On average, people listen to community radio 14.5 hours per week.
This is a ringing endorsement of todayscountry94one, given it is the only country music (specialist music) radio station in the Central Coast market, with a strong emphasis in supporting the music of local artists, played on the radio by locals.
In specific research conducted by the Central Coast Research Foundation over 30% of people were aware of todayscountry94one and of those over 44% said they listened to the station. This is consistent with the McNair Ingenuity Research and suggests more than 44,000 people listen to todayscountry94one at some time during the week.
This audience is waiting to hear your sponsorship message
Call us on (02) 4323 2441 or send an email to email@example.com